About this property
Who would suit this property?
X1 The Edge-located centrally on London Road-is the perfect location for first, second, third and fourth years and large group bookings in particular. Our four bedroom apartments can accept group bookings and are perfect for those studying at all major Universities in Liverpool.
What’s included in my apartment?
Your apartment and bedroom come fully furnished with a double bed and ensuite. The communal areas have a TV with each bedroom featuring their own. The apartments can enjoy the private use of a residents gym which is located in the building at no extra cost.
How much is my rent?
Rent in our 4 bedroom apartments starts at £132 pppw and is dependant upon room size. Rent is inclusive of all bills (excluding council tax of which students are exempt) Tenants with X1 can enjoy regular social media competitions where any one is in for a great chance of winning-prizes from dinner for 2 to group bookings to jump city.
* NO holding fee required
* Reposit available capped at one weeks rent
* £300deposit entered into government protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
* Pets allowed for an additional rent of £20pcm (approval from Landlord required)
* Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of Englands base rate.
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings are a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.
What can I expect during my stay with X1?
Our tenants can enjoy regular social events throughout the duration of their stay and can also be our Spot Prize Friday winners-where all they have to do is answer a knock at the door! We also run regular competitions on our Facebook page with great prizes ranging from 3 months worth of PT sessions, a years supply of Millie’s cookies, high street vouchers and so much more!
How do I book my room?
For more information or to arrange a viewing, contact Amy today on 0151 559 3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy Performance Cerificate (EPC)