About this property
Who would this property suit?
Our fully furnished city centre studio apartments are ideal for University students and working professionals alike. Whether you’re looking for a more independent student accommodation experience throughout your academic career or working full time in Liverpool, these studio apartments offer the perfect base to stay in Liverpool.
What’s included in my studio?
Your studio apartment comes fully furnished with a fully integrated kitchen & white goods. In addition to this there is an onsite gym, cinema room and complimentary wifi.
How much is my rent?
Your rent is dependant upon the studio size you select. We have a range of studio sizes available priced from £138 pppw and vary from standard studios, large studios, city view to penthouse apartments!
* NO holding fee required
* Reposit available capped at one weeks rent
* £300deposit entered into government protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
* Pets allowed for an additional rent of £20pcm (approval from Landlord required)
* Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of Englands base rate.
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings are a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.
What can I expect during my stay with X1?
Our tenants can enjoy regular social events throughout the duration of their stay and can also be our Spot Prize Friday winners-where all they have to do is answer a knock at the door! We also run regular competitions on our Facebook page with great prizes ranging from 3 months worth of PT sessions, a years supply of Millie’s cookies, high street vouchers and so much more!
In the heart of Liverpool’s City Centre, a stones throw away from an excellent array of restaurants, bars, shopping & Liverpool’s Nightlife!
How do I book my room?
For more information and to arrange your viewing, please call Eoghan on 0151 559 3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy Performance Cerificate (EPC)