Balcony rooms at X1 Arndale House are available in group apartments where you will be sharing with 4-6 people. We accept individual and group bookings – so don’t worry if you haven’t found a group of friends to live with, we can help you out!
Balcony Room in Liverpool Key Features
• Available Now
• Balcony Room in Shared Accommodation
• Located in London Road, Liverpool
• Apartments range from 4 – 6 bedrooms
• Fully Furnished Shared Flat
• Private Ensuite Bathroom
• Fully Fitted Shared Kitchen
• Individual and Group booking accepted
• All Bills Included
Please, note that photos and videos are of the show apartment, the actual apartment may vary in size and layout.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and Netflix
• Overnight Security (8 PM – 6 AM)
• Dedicated Account Manager⋅
• Take advantage of our X1 Loyalty ECard, providing amazing discounts and offers in places across the city!⋅
X1 Arndale House is based on London Road, on the edge of Liverpool City Centre.
There’s plenty of brilliant local amenities – Tesco Express is next door! Lidl is around the corner for big food shops, and there are nearby takeaway favourites to cure your hangover needs.
A 2-minute walk will land you in the heart of the city centre, with endless shops, bars and restaurants to explore.
X1 Arndale House is within walking distance of local Universities:
𝟬.𝟯 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (5-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟱 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | University of Liverpool (10-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟳 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool Media Academy (LMA) (13-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟴 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool John Moores (15-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟴 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts (LIPA) (17-minute walk)
Click here to find X1 Arndale House on Google Maps.
Student Accommodation Liverpool – Tenancy Details
• NO holding fee required
• One month’s deposit entered into a government protected scheme (DPS) OR
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.