Ready to move? Get in touch with us now to book your student accommodation in Liverpool for the 2021/22 academic year and secure a discounted rate! This standard room is available for just £115 PW. *T&C’s Apply – Please ask our agent for more info!
2022/23 Student Booking
If you’re looking for next year, you’re in luck! We are now taking bookings for the 2022/23 academic year for £130 PW.
X1 The Edge offers modern student clusters or hall flats for groups of students. They range in size between 3-8 bedrooms each with private ensuite bathrooms.
These perfectly situated student flats are only an 8-minute walk to the both University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores University and a 2-minute walk to Liverpool Lime Street Station, X1 The Edge is the perfect location.
Standard Room in Shared Accommodation Features
• Ensuite Standard Room
• Fully Furnished Flat
• Individual or Group Booking Accepted
• All Bills Included
• Fully Fitted Communal Kitchen
• Communal Living Area
• Private Ensuite Bathroom
• Complimentary Netflix
Please, note that the actual apartment may vary in size and layout
• 24h Free On-site Gym
• Communal Area with Pool Table & 24h Vending Machine
• Overnight Security (8 PM – 6 AM)
A Prime University location
This property is ideally located within walking distance to city centre Universities:
𝟬.𝟮 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (5-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟱 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | University of Liverpool (10-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟳 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool Media Academy (LMA) (13-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟴 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool John Moores (15-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟴 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts (LIPA) (17-minute walk)
What’s in the area?
X1 The Edge is located on Seymour Street, right at the start of Liverpool City Centre.
𝟮𝟬𝟬 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 | Tesco Express (less than 1-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟮 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Lidl (3-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟮 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool Lime Street Station (4-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟱 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool City Centre (8-minute walk)
Click here to find X1 The Edge on Google Maps
Student Accommodation Liverpool – Tenancy Details
• Group or Individual Booking Accepted
• NO holding fee required
• One month’s deposit entered into a government protected scheme (DPS) OR
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.