May 15th marks the best day of the calendar year.
No, Christmas hasn’t come early.
It’s (drum roll please) National Pizza Party Day!
Are you a thin crust? Stuffed crust? Deep dish? Or (controversial) a BBQ base lover?
Whatever floats your boat, it’s time to indulge and celebrate!
To mark the occasion we’ve sent one of our lovely tenants a pizza gift card to spend this weekend! Enjoy!
Pizza Facts 🍕
A pizza was delivered in space.
The outer is edge is called a Cornicione.
Hawaiian pizza was invented in Canada.
The most popular topping is Pepperoni.
How to celebrate National Pizza party day? 🎉
- Host a Zoom party! Order your pizza deliveries at the same time and enjoy the deliciousness.
- Make your own pizza creation. What can possibly go wrong?!
- Transform your weekly quiz into a pizza themed extravaganza!
Our Pizza Playlist 🎵
- Pizza Girl, by the Jonas Brothers
- Gimme Pizza, by Mary Kate & Ashley
- Where’d the Cheese Go? By Ween
- Pepperoni by Personal and the Pizzas
Our top pizza picks in your city!
Crazy Pedro’s – A Manchester classic. Try the ‘World Famous Hotdog Pizza’. It will blow your mind!
American Pizza Slice – The tastiest pizza I’ve ever had. A bold claim, I know.
Ecco Pizzeria – Authentic Neapolitan pizza using the freshest ingredients!